During the current COVID-19 social distancing/lockdown requirements, although we are not able to have face to face meetings in the office, we are doing our best to provide a normal service to clients. We recognise that this time presents challenges for everyone in their personal, family and working lives and will do our best to continue to provide the best family law support possible.
If you prefer to wait until our office can reopen and we can meet once again face to face, please check our website for updates. However if you would like to discuss your situation in the meantime and require advice or assistance to enable you to start resolving matters, we can:
- Provide initial free 30-minutes consultations (by telephone);
- Provide fixed fee 45-minute consultations (by telephone or video link using Zoom or Teams);
- Open a file to start work for you and to advise fully and comprehensively and to negotiate on your behalf with regard to the full range of family law issues;
- Family mediation services (including MIAMS where required);
- Collaborative law;
- Represent you, if Court proceedings or arbitrations are required (Court hearings are mostly conducted remotely at present or may be postponed in some cases until the Courts can fully reopen);
- Attend meetings on your behalf at Social Services Offices;
- Represent you at Court Hearings;
- Advice on Social Services issues and represent you if care proceedings are issued.
Any meetings required for these processes which would normally be face to face will be conducted online by video link using Zoom or Teams. We will be able to schedule and invite you to meetings. Prior to any video link meetings, we will ensure that you are provided with full guidance and details of any supplemental requirements to make these meetings fully accessible and as effective as if we were meeting face to face.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273 205805 or via email@example.com if we can be of any assistance to you with regard to any of the family law processes listed above.