ParentPlan is an innovative online portal designed for parents to ‘help keep up with your child’s busy lives’. The website would be particularly beneficial to those who are co-parenting, providing a method of communication that can be easily accessed and updated by both parents. For parents living together, the website provides an organised space to keep any important information that can be shared with other members of the family.
ParentPlan allows parents to:
- Keep all the upcoming events in your children’s lives in one calendar
- Share events with your ParentPlan Group
- Store all important documents in one place – school reports, medical notes, holiday documents
- Keep the details of all key contacts relating to your children in a secure location
- Use the Pinboard feature to give both parents helpful reminders
- Safely store and share family photos and videos
- Keep up to date with the latest family related news and offers
Selective access can also be given to others who care for the children including childminders and grandparents, with the account owner retaining full control of what each user can access. The portal can be accessed through a computer or a mobile device such as an iPhone or a tablet, allowing the parents to stay up to date wherever they may be. Those interested can take advantage of the free trial which ends on 1st June 2016.
For more information please visit Parent Plan’s website.