Brighton & Hove Law are delighted to have been listed in chambers for the sixth consecutive year.
Recognised as being independent impartial and based on client experiences – we take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure we achieve the best results for clients.
Why Clients Use Chambers?
Since 1990, Chambers has published the leading directories of the legal profession. Clients trust them to find exactly the right lawyer or law-firm.
Their reputation is based on their independence and objectivity. No other organisation has the strength of their editorial and research team. They have the largest and the best research team of its kind in the world.
It is accepted world-wide that their directories are the most accurate and the most reliable.
- Finding global legal representation
- Locating specialist legal expertise in unfamiliar practice areas
- Sourcing legal expertise in unfamiliar jurisdictions
- Obtaining an independent view of the law firms that they currently use
- Chambers’ Guides are valued by all branches of the legal profession
- The guides are easily accessible in print or online